I am pleased to be working again after the lockdown & I look forward to treating you. I am following the guidance and protocols from NHS England, the McTimoney Chiropractic Association, the chiropractic regulatory body and the Albion Clinic in order to protect patients and myself from Covid-19.
The government and professional directions require these changes to my previous practice in order to maintain Covid-19 precautions & minimise risk:
- I am currently only working at the Albion Clinic at 1 Albion Street BN2 9NE.
- Muscular aches and pains
- I am wearing full PPE (gloves, apron, mask and visor).
- I am not using a couch cover or couch roll.
- I am leaving sufficient time between appointments to thoroughly clean and sanitise the clinic room and equipment.
- Prior to the appointment, I am telephoning patients for a phone consultation and risk assessment to ensure that it will be safe and appropriate to treat them.
Thank you for following these procedures. You are expected to:
- use your toilet before arrival - the clinic toilet is only for practitioner use (except in exceptional circumstances).
- wear your face mask.
- phone/message me when you arrive at the clinic (do not use the bell) and wait outside or in your car until the appointment time - the clinic waiting room is not in use.
- use the clinic hand sanitiser and/or wear clinic gloves and have your temperature checked with an ear thermometer. (Anyone with a temperature of 37.8 or above will not be treated).
- wear loose clothing (e.g. elasticated shorts or trousers, loose t-shirt/top) and bring a bag in which to put any discarded clothes and your bag - I am treating people clothed.
- bring a towel/sarong/sheet to cover the bench if you prefer not to lie directly on the vinyl covered couch.
- bring a drink (water cannot be provided) and a pen to sign the consent form.
- pay by BACS in advance or at the appointment, or bring the exact cash or a cheque.